- A belated Happy 2013, everyone. Hope the new year is treating you wonderfully. I’m popping up quickly to alert my NYC Yoga students to some exciting schedule changes.
- If you practice with me in Harlem, you’re in luck. Starting this weekend two of my weekend classes are now 90 minutes.
- Sundays, 8-9:30 AM at the NYSC at 145th and 8th Avenue (Note the earlier start time)
- Sundays, 1:30-3 PM at the NYSC at 115th and 5th Avenue
- This is so exciting! So many of my Uptown yogis have been practicing with me for years now. Longer classes mean we can spend more time working on seated postures, challenge poses, meditation, breathing techniques, restorative postures, and enjoying a longer savasana. I’m open to requests, always, so if there’s something you want to explore, let me know.
- One more thing…I’m working now on finalizing my next retreat. Hint: Looks like it will involve beaches!
- Have a great weekend, everyone. Here’s my current teaching sked in case you needed something to tattoo to your forehead 😉 :
- Mondays, 10:30 AM at NYSC at 23rd and Park. Format: Hatha/Slow Flow Vinyasa Yoga
Mondays, 12:15 PM at NYSC at Union Square (14th St near 5th Ave). Format: Vinyasa Yoga.
Tuesdays, 7 AM at NYSC at 145th Street. Format: Vinyasa Yoga
Tuesdays, 1:45 PM at NYSC at Grand Central. Format: Vinyasa Yoga
Tuesdays, 7 PM at The District. Format: Open Yoga (residential, members only)
Wednesdays, 12 PM at NYSC at Mercer. Format: Vinyasa Yoga
Thursdays, 7 AM at NYSC at 145th Street. Format: Vinyasa Yoga
Thursdays, 12 PM at NYSC at 59th and Park Avenue. Format: Vinyasa Yoga
Saturdays, 12:30-2 PM at NYSC at Union Square (14th St near 5th Ave). Format: Vinyasa Yoga.
Sundays, 8:00-9:30 AM at NYSC at 145th Street. Format: Hatha/Slow Flow Vinyasa Yoga
Sundays, 1:30-3 PM at NYSC at 115th and 5th Avenue. Format: Vinyasa Yoga.
Class Schedule Changes, Retreat Tease
January 19, 2013 by Bria