If you need some Yoga to help sweat out those Valentine’s Day sweets, and you live in the New York City area, today might just be your lucky day, a true Wellness Wednesday:
A month of UNlimited Yoga at ISHTA Yoga in Manhattan is on offer via Groupon. For $30. Yeah, you read right: 30 bucks!
I’ve yet to try out ISHTA, but it’s been on my list of “must-try” studios for awhile. Now I’m IN to check it out.
I dug around on their website and elsewhere online, and I like the following:
- They have lots of class options throughout every day. Even random times, like mid-afternoons.
- The Union Square location is convenient.
- The reviews I’ve read are quite good.
- Several teachers I’ve been meaning to try out teach there.
- One class at a typical Yoga studio can cost $15 to $20. Dunno about you, but this can put a serious dent in my budget. The opportunity to take unlimited classes for the cost of two classes is awesome. And to do this for a MONTH? Wow!
- Not ready to do this? It’s okay, you have until July 17, 2011, to activate the coupon.
This is about as much vetting as I can do short of checking the place out myself. Sooo. . . .
Click this link if you’re interested:
Another food post soon, my dears. Have a lovely Wednesday. Be well!